USNA General Information
This page functions as a centralized location for access to general information (sometimes referred to as "consumer information") about the United States Naval Academy. The information on this site is intended to assist students, their families, and others in obtaining information about the Academy's educational programs and outcomes.
- Price of Attendance and Availability of Financial Aid
- General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Midshipman Records
- Student Diversity
- Facilities and Services to Students with Disabilities
- N/A: All midshipmen must be fit to be commissioned as officers in the U.S. Navy or Marine Corps upon graduation. As such, candidates must pass the Department of Defense Medical Examination Review Board (DoDMERB) prior to admission.
- Textbook Information
- Educational Programs
- Transfer of Credit/Validation Policy
- Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Policy
- Computer Use and File Sharing (Section 5.3)
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services (Service Selection Information)
- Health and Safety
- Student Outcomes
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates
- Voter Registration
Contact the Assistant Dean for Planning and Assessment with any questions or for additional information.