The Naval Academy is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267) 284-5000; web address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, the following engineering majors are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org: Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering, and Systems Engineering.
The computer science major and information technology major are accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc., http://www.abet.org. The chemistry major is accredited by the American Chemical Society.
Middle State Accreditation Reports
- Report to Faculty, Administration, Trustees, Students of the United States Naval Academy, 2 August 2011 by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education following the Institution's PRR of 2011.
- Financial Report of August 2011
- United States Naval Academy Periodic Review Report (PRR) June 2011 presented to the Middle States Commission on Higher Education:
- Report to Faculty, Administration, Board of Visitors & Midshipmen of the United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland by Evaluation Team Representing the Middle States Commission on Higher Education Prepared after the study of the Institution's self-study report and a visit on the Campus on February 20-24, 2006.
- Full Text of the Self-Study Report to Middle States