To provide administrative support services to the Command and some area activities.
- Prepares and issues the Weekly Administrative Bulletin.
- Manages correspondence procedures and quality control to include proofreading correspondence received for signature of the Superintendent.
- Manages Directives Program to include control and maintaining central directives system.
- Receives, routes, and distributes incoming official mail; maintains tickler on action correspondence.
- Administers forms, reports, and records management programs.
- Coordinates Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act.
- Distributes directives
Some helpful information:
For information on attending the Naval Academy, visit our Admissions webpage at http://www.usna.edu/Admissions/
To request a copy of your transcript, visit our Registrar's webpage at http://www.usna.edu/Registrar/#Transcripts
To request a copy of your DD-214 Contact Midshipmen Personnel at 410-293-7133 or 7134
Officer Personnel matters, 410-293-1558 or visit their webpage at http://www.usna.edu/OfficerPersonnel/