May 17-24, 2013
The Blue Angels Demonstration and Graduation Fly-Over have been cancelled. Commissioning Week 2013 Program of Events updated on May 3, 2013. Please note change of time and venue for the Music Festival and Pipes and Drums Performance.
Download a PDF version of all event information here. (Last updated May 3, 2013)
- Gate 1 - vehicular access from 6 a.m.-10 p.m. (1:00 a.m. on Fri & Sat)
- Gate 1 - pedestrian access from 6 a.m.-midnight (2:00 a.m. on Fri & Sat)
- Gate 3 - vehicular access from 6 a.m.-9 a.m./egress 3:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Mon - Fri ONLY
- Gate 3 - pedestrian access from 6 a.m.-7 p.m. (10:00 p.m. on Fri & Sat)
- Gate 8 - pedestrian/vehicular access 24 hours
View Graduation On Your Computer
For those who will not be attending the event, the 2013 Graduation and Commissioning ceremony may be viewed live on Navy All Access on http://www.navysports.com/allaccess/?media=384382, starting at 9 a.m., and the Pentagon Channel on www.PentagonChannel.mil starting at 10 a.m.
Determination of graduation site will be made early Friday morning and will be posted on the USNA web site or can be obtained by calling 410-293-1000.
In case of inclement weather, graduation will be held at 10 a.m. in Alumni Hall. Only designated indoor ticket holders will be admitted. (Children under 15 years of age, unless related to a member of the graduating class or accompanied by an adult, will not be admitted to the graduation exercises.)