May 15-22, 2015
To download a PDF version of all event information please click here.
Gate Information During Commissioning Week 2015:
- Gate 1 - vehicular access from 6 a.m.-10 p.m. (1:00 a.m. on Fri & Sat)
- Gate 1 - pedestrian access from 5 a.m.-midnight (2:00 a.m. on Fri & Sat)
- Gate 3 - vehicular access from 6 a.m.-9 a.m./egress 3:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Mon - Fri ONLY
- Gate 3 - pedestrian access from 6 a.m.- 10 p.m.
- Gate 8 - pedestrian/vehicular access 24 hours
View Graduation On Your Computer (Updated on April 16, 2015)
For those who will not be attending the event, the 2015 Graduation and Commissioning Ceremony may be viewed live on Livestream. Television coverage will not be provided.
In the event of inclement weather, determination of the graduation site will be made early Friday morning and posted on the USNA website.
Alumni Hall is the designated indoor site in the event of inclement weather. Only designated indoor ticket holders will be admitted. (Children under 15 years of age, unless related to a member of the graduating class or accompanied by an adult, will not be admitted to the graduation exercises.)