May 16-23, 2014
To download a PDF version of all event information please click here.
Gate Information During Commissioning Week 2014:
- Gate 1 - vehicular access from 6 a.m.-10 p.m. (1:00 a.m. on Fri & Sat)
- Gate 1 - pedestrian access from 5 a.m.-midnight (2:00 a.m. on Fri & Sat)
- Gate 3 - vehicular access from 6 a.m.-9 a.m./egress 3:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Mon - Fri ONLY
- Gate 3 - pedestrian access from 6 a.m.- 10 p.m.
- Gate 8 - pedestrian/vehicular access 24 hours
View Graduation On Your Computer
Determination of graduation site will be made early Friday morning and will be posted on the USNA web site.
In case of inclement weather, graduation will be held at 10 a.m. in Alumni Hall. Only designated indoor ticket holders will be admitted. (Children under 15 years of age, unless related to a member of the graduating class or accompanied by an adult, will not be admitted to the graduation exercises.)