Cyber Security Lecture Series
The Center for Cyber Security Studies presents a series of talks by USNA faculty and distinguished visiting experts on matters of Cyber Security. Here is a list of recent events.
Cyber Security Lecture Series Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
- Mr. Chris Inglis, Robert and Mary M. Looker Distinguished Visiting Professor in Cyber Security Studies, August 21, 2014 (Video)
- Mr. Mark Bowden, Author of "Worm: The First Digital World War", September 29, 2014
- VADM Jan Tighe, Commander US Fleet Cyber Command / 10th Fleet, October 16, 2014
- Mr. Peter Singer, Author of "Cybersecurity and Cyberwar: What Everyone Needs to Know", November 18, 2014
- Spring 2015 Lectures: TBD