Ethics Center Staff
In keeping with Naval Academy tradition, the Stockdale Center for Ethical Leadership endeavors to maintain a staff that includes both military and civilian personnel. Each person brings a unique perspective borne of his or her experiences and expertise. Presently, our staff includes:
- Luce 201C Col. Art Athens, USMCR (Ret.), Director
- Luce 201D LtGen. John F. Sattler, USMC (Ret.), Distinguished Chair of Leadership
- Luce 201G CDR Scott Larson USN, Deputy Director
- Luce 201E Dr. George Lucas, Class of 1984 Distinguished Chair in Ethics
- Luce 201J Dr. Edward Barrett, Class of 1966 Director of Strategy and Research
Assistant Directors and Support Personnel
- Luce 201F Dr. Shaun Baker, PhD., Assistant Director,
- Luce 237 MAJ Jeff McCarthy, USMC, Assistant Director
- Luce 201B Mrs. Marge Bem, Senior Staff Assistant to the Director
- Luce 201 Ms. Jaclyn Danna, Department Secretary
- CAPT. James Campbell, USN, (Ret.), USNA Officer Development Dept.
- CDR Kevin Haney, USN, (Ret.), USNA Leadership Ethics and Law Dept.
- Dr. Elizabeth Holmes, CAPT., MSC, USN (Ret.) Director of Assessment
- COL Jeffrey McCausland, USA (Ret.)
- Mr. Richard Meade, USNA Physical Education Department
- Dr. Joel Rosenthal, PhD.
- CAPT Rick Rubel, USN (Ret.), USNA Leadership Ethics and Law Dept.
- Dr. Steven Wrage, PhD. USNA Political Science Dept.