- Introduction to Blackboard 7.1: Learning System I & II
- Introduction to Blackboard 7.1: Content System
- Introduction to Blackboard 9.1: Course Management & Communication
- Introduction to Blackboard 9.1: Assessment & Grading
- Introduction to Blackboard 9.1: Content System
- Getting Started with PowerPoint 2010
- PowerPoint2010 Advanced Features
- PowerPoint: Best Practices
- Introduction to FrontPage I
- Introduction to FrontPage II
- Using Technology to Improve Feedback on Student Writing Projects
- Teaching with Wikis and Blogs
- Getting Started with Adobe InDesignCS6
Online Teaching Materials and Resources
- Open CourseWare (OCW)
This MIT's Web site provides open and free access to MIT's teaching materials. Today, teaching materials from 70% of all 2,000 courses taught at MIT has been put on OCW. There are some courses on OCW that include video lectures.
MERLOT stands for Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching. It is a free and open resource designed primarily for faculty and students of higher education. Links to online learning materials are collected here along with annotations such as peer reviews and assignments.
- Global Campus
The Global campus is a collaborative multimedia database containing a variety of outstanding educational materials such as images, sounds, text, and video for various disciplines (business, fine arts, engineering, liberal arts, library and science) to be used for educational purposes.
Online Resources on Effective Teaching Strategies
- Research on Teaching and Learning
This Penn State's Web site provides a quick reference for faculty on current research and experience in the development of instructional materials, technology-supported teaching and learning and interactive class activities.
- Creating Effective Quizzes for Learning
This Penn State's Web site provides strategies to create effective quizzes to measure student achievement on different learning objectives.
- Effective Discussion Strategies
This Penn State's Web site provides strategies to effectively use and manage chat rooms and discussion boards.
- Developing and Implementing Effective Team Projects
This Penn State's Web site provides strategies on developing and implementing effective team projects based on your course objectives.