To serve as a principal advisor for the
collection, analysis, and dissemination of research data and information
regarding candidates, midshipmen, and graduates of the Naval Academy. Secondarily
to be responsible to the Senior Naval Academy leadership for all research
conducted to support insitutional planning, policy formation, and decision making.
- Obtains and maintains relevant data on the performance of midshipmen and graduates.
- Provides a single source of evaluated information on midshipmen and graduates.
- Maintains data in a form which is easily accessed and retrieved.
- Disseminates research data to cognizant offices.
- Develops assessment tools required to measure success of Character Development Initiatives.
- Conducts or coordinates all surveys of midshipmen, faculty, and staff relating to the
Naval Academy or its operations.
Contact the IR Webmaster
Date Last Modified: 03-Jan-2011