LEAD Program Application
Navy Officers applying for the LEAD program need to complete the following application and provide all pertinent information to their detailer, as well as, provide an additional original copy of their transcripts to the LEAD Program Director in accordance with the NAVADMIN.
Marine Officers should comply with all requirements of the MARADMIN wrt the CCLEB and if they are interested in the LEAD Program they should complete the LEAD Program Application and send it to the LEAD Program Director. While this application most likely will contain duplicate information that is being provided to the CCLEB through the questionnaire process, it IS NOT a substitute for individual Marines required communication with the CCLEB IAW the MARADMIN. Applications due to LEAD Program Director NLT 30NOV2013.
Annapolis, Maryland 21402-1305
1. Application (click here for application)
2. Official Photo (click here for sample)
3. Personal Statement - Addressing your reason for application to the lead program, how the program fits into your career goals, and your expectations of the program. Must use Standard Naval Letter format.
4. Biography (click here for sample)
5. Chain-of-Command Endorsement (click here for sample)
6. Additional Letters of Recommendation - Not Required.