LEAD Division News & Events
- CDR David Smith was quoted in New York Times article commenting on the Naval Academy's use of history and communal activities to build identity and promote camaraderie.
- LT Randall Leonard published article in the Military Law Review addressing the right against compelled self-incrimination.
- LT Bridget Seymour was among 30 women recognized by the Navy’s Office of Navy Women’s Policy (N134W) as “extraordinary women serving in today’s Navy” as a result of her nomination for the Joy Bright Hancock Award. She profiled in the Office of Diversity and Inclusion’s Facebook page on March 28th.
- Capt Leonie Campbell took USNA Mountaineering Club to Mount Washington for experiential learning trip over President's Day Weekend.
- Congratulations to Major Kyle Phillips, for selection by the Navy-Marine Corps Judicial Screening Board as one of only thirteen Navy and Marine Corps Judge Advocates to be designated as "highly qualified" for assignment to either a Navy-Marine Corps trial or appellate judicial billet! Major Phillips' selection makes him eligible to be assigned to duty as a military judge presiding over courts-martial and courts-martial appeals.
- Assistant Professor Michael Skerker was interviewed by C-SPAN Book TV regarding his book, An Ethics of Interrogation.