1. Individual School will cover the cost for the following:
-Faculty and student travel to and from the conference. (Either to BWI if flying, or to the conference hotel if driving)2. LC13 will provide the following:
-Faculty Lodging (see accommodations provided FAQ)
-Lodging for student participants (see accommodations provided FAQ)
-Meals for faculty and students .
1. Student Participants: Yes, accommodations will be provided. Your room for the duration of the conference will be assigned upon arrival.
2. Faculty Participants: Rooms will be reserved by the conference, however you will be required to call and provide payment information.
3. The hotel accomodations will be provided at the Loews Hotel in Downtown Annapolis.
1. Conference registration will begin as early as 3:00 pm on Sunday and conclude at 7:00 pm.
2. Conference will conclude no later than 12:00 pm on Wednesday.
3. Please see the schedule for more details.