Ask A Librarian
Librarians are on duty on the first floor at the Reference Desk near the entrance to the Library. They provide information about the Library and help with the variety of information access tools available. Click here for Library Reference Desk hours.
The Reference Desk telephone number is (410) 293-2420 and voice mail is available to leave messages.
Ask An Expert
The United States Naval Academy Nimitz Library offers remote reference assistance by electronic mail and by telephone. Information requests submitted by electronic mail or telephone should be short and specific.
- E-Mail a reference question to email@example.com.
- Telephone a reference question to 410-293-2420.
- Contact a Library Subject Specialist for in-depth reference assistance in a particular subject area.
- ResearchTips is a simple and effective guide for finding information for a research paper and documenting the sources found.
- Research Guides By Subject lists the best information resources for various subjects taught at the Naval Academy.
- Frequently Asked Questions lists the most common questions (with answers) asked of the Naval Historical Center.