MSC Graphics Technology Lab Reproduction Policy
MSC Document Reproduction Policy
The Graphics Department of the Multimedia Support Center provides assistance to midshipmen, faculty and staff in the areas of document design, preparation, and layout for academically related projects such as seminar/symposium posters, Trident Scholar posters, Capstone projects, and class/seminar presentations.
MSC Graphics also supports official events hosted or sponsored by the Superintendent and those related to academic classes and ECAs by providing similar assistance in the design and layout of signage, posters, and handout materials. Please refer to the MSC Graphics use policy for additional information.
The Graphics Department’s capabilities are limited to the following:
- Graphics will provide assistance for the layout and design of the poster or presentation.
- A single full-size print of the document may be requested after reviewing the poster with the graphic artists in MSC. A request form must be completed with size and finishing specifications. An 8 ½”x11” proof of the final poster design will be provided by MSC for review.
- Because of the cost of paper and ink, posters must have final signed approval from the proper authority, e.g., instructor, advisor, or department head before printouts will be provided. This approval should be indicated on the back of the proof provided by MSC.
- The poster will be produced by MSC Graphics once the layout and design review has been completed and approvals have been secured.
- Reprints of materials will be allowed only if the accuracy of the material presented compromises the purpose of the poster. Reprints will require signed approval from the original approving authority and the approval of the graphics manager.
- Upon request, an electronic version of the poster will be provided.
MSC Graphics does not have the resources to reproduce multiple copies of presentation related materials. Customers using government funds and who desire multiple copies of produced materials must contact their funding source (academic department or other USNA office) according to USNA Comptroller procedures. Customers will be informed by the funding source of the details and procedures needed to obtain reproduction services.
MSC Director: Mr. Larry Clemens, email@example.com, 410-293-6926
MSC Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR): Ms. Carole Waterfield, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-293-3426
MSC Graphics Manager: Ms. Cynthia Gallagher, email@example.com, 410-293-5856