MWR Annapolis Youth Programs
Team Sports League Survey 2005
MWR Youth Programs, Naval District Washington East – Annapolis, is conducting a survey to determine if there is sufficient interest / demand for providing a variety of youth sports leagues. You can help by taking a few minutes of your time to complete this survey. Please bring the completed survey to the Billy the Kid Youth Center, 126 Alder Road, Naval Station Annapolis, mail to MWR Youth Programs, 89 Bennion Road, Naval Station Annapolis, MD 21402-5058, drop in yard mail to MWR Youth Programs, Stop 23E or FAX to 410-293-3034. Thank you!
1. How old is your child(ren) – check all that apply.
4-5 ___________ 6-7 _________ 8-9___________ 10-12 ________ Teen _______
2. Does your child(ren) participate in youth sports at the MWR
Youth Programs (Annapolis) currently?
Yes _________ No ____________
3. If yes, which program(s) – check all that apply.
Fall Soccer __________ T-Ball __________ Coach Pitch ________ Machine Pitch ______
Kid Pitch __________
4. Does your child(ren) participate in the Youth Programs’
basketball skills sessions at the MWR Recreational Services Bldg. #89?
Yes __________ No ____________ If no, why not? ________________________________________
5. Does your child(ren) participate in the Youth Programs’
teen fitness workout sessions at the MWR Recreational Services Bldg. #89?
Yes ___________ No ___________ If no, why not? ________________________________________
6. Would your child(ren) be interested in participating in the
following sports leagues?
a. Lacrosse Yes ___ No ___
b. Basketball Yes ___ No ___
c. Flag Football Yes ___ No ___
d. T-Ball Yes ___ No ___
e. Baseball Yes ___ No ___
f. Soccer Yes ___ No ___
7. Would you be willing to pay $50-60 per child for participating
in any one of the above sports leagues?
Yes ______ No _________
Name: (optional) ______________________________ Phone: (optional) _________________
Department __________________________ Status:
/ Retired / DoD Civilian / Act. Res.)