Back to top
- To produce graduates who have the ability to think logically and critically in a technically complex environment typical of the Naval Services.
- To produce graduates with knowledge of fundamental engineering principles that will enable them to become competent engineers
- To produce graduates who are well prepared for a broad range of engineering career opportunities and success in any Naval Service professional schools, graduate engineering program or engineering careers.
- To produce graduates who have a desire for life-long learning and who are successful in any engineering pursuit.
- To produce graduates who communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- To produce graduates who assume leadership roles in the Naval Service or in their chosen professional careers.
- To produce graduates who have an understanding of the ethical, professional, environmental, social and legal responsibilities encountered in the fleet or in professional practice.