USNA  | Visiting the Yard

Q: I am handicapped and have a handicapped placard. Is there any way I can drive onto the Yard?
A: Yes, but you must be issued a pass from Pass and ID at Gate 1 during normal business hours. After hours a pass may be issued by the Shift LT, at Gate 8.

Visiting the Yard

For more news about USNA, visit us on