Calendars of Events
USNA Calendar of Public Events: This is a composite schedule of Naval Academy events open to the public. All are free of charge unless otherwise noted and are subject to change.
Further information may be found by clicking on the headings below:
- 2013 Commissioning Week Schedule: General information and schedule of events for the Class of 2013's Commissioning Week.
- General Visiting Information: Visiting hours are sunrise to sunset or 5 p.m., whichever is later. Everyone age 16 and older must show a photo ID to enter the Naval Academy. Only vehicles with DoD stickers or handicapped tags may enter Naval Academy grounds. All day parking is available at the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium on Rowe Blvd., in the Noah Hillman Parking Garage (accessible from Duke of Gloucester or Main Streets), or at two-hour parking meters around City Dock. Click on this link for additional parking information in Annapolis.
- The Armel-Leftwich Visitor Center is conveniently located inside USNA Gate 1 at the Annapolis harbor. You can view the 13-minute film “Call to Serve” and take a guided walking tour with a professional, certified guide. Pedestrian entrances are on Prince George and Randall Streets.
- The Naval Academy Museum is free to the public. Located in Preble Hall, it is a short walk from Gates 1 and 3.
- Admissions: Briefings by admissions experts are held Monday – Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.; Saturday at 9 and 11 a.m. The Admissions Office is located on the second floor of the Visitor Center just inside Gate 1.
- Special Events: Information on a variety of special events occurring on the Naval Academy campus.
- Naval Academy Sports: a by sport schedule for varsity sports
- Naval Academy Musical Performances: Schedules for performances by the Men's and Women's Glee Clubs, Gospel Choir, Chapel Choirs, Drum and Bugle Corps, the chapel organist and visiting performing artists.
- Chapel Services: The Naval Academy Chaplain’s Center holds Catholic, Christian Science, Jewish, Eastern Orthodox and Protestant services which are open to the public.
- Naval Academy Band: The United States Naval Academy Band, “The Navy’s Oldest and Finest,” has been providing music for the Brigade of Midshipmen and surrounding community since 1852.