Update: The Class of 2014 Graduation will be held outdoors at the Navy- Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
May 16-23, 2014
To download a PDF version of all event information please click here.
Call 410-293-1000 to hear automated information about parking, shuttle buses, specific events, and inclement weather.
Gate Information During Commissioning Week 2014:
- Gate 1 - vehicular access from 6 a.m.-10 p.m. (1:00 a.m. on Fri & Sat)
- Gate 1 - pedestrian access from 5 a.m.-midnight (2:00 a.m. on Fri & Sat)
- Gate 3 - vehicular access from 6 a.m.-9 a.m./egress 3:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Mon - Fri ONLY
- Gate 3 - pedestrian access from 6 a.m.- 10 p.m.
- Gate 8 - pedestrian/vehicular access 24 hours
View Graduation On Your Computer
For those who will not be attending the event, the 2014 Graduation and Commissioning Ceremony may be viewed live on Livestream or the Pentagon Channel. Television coverage will be provided by the Pentagon Channel.
Determination of graduation site will be made early Friday morning and will be posted on the USNA web site.
In case of inclement weather, graduation will be held at 10 a.m. in Alumni Hall. Only designated indoor ticket holders will be admitted. (Children under 15 years of age, unless related to a member of the graduating class or accompanied by an adult, will not be admitted to the graduation exercises.)