Traffic, Parking and Pedestrian Rules
Download the Parking & Shuttle Bus Information.
Parking will be provided at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium for more information please see the Commissioning Week 2016 Parking & Shuttle Info.
- Parking on the Yard is extremely limited. Parking restrictions are strictly enforced in red curb zones. Only official vehicles may park by white curbing.
- Speed limit on USNA is 15 miles per hour or as posted.
- All traffic must yield to midshipmen marching in formation and pedestrians in crosswalks.
- Seat belt usage is required at the Naval Academy.
- Drivers may not use a cell phone unless the vehicle is safely parked or the driver is using a hands-free device.
- Earphones may not be worn on the Academy while bicycling or driving a vehicle.
- Roller skating/blading is not allowed on Naval Academy grounds.
- Only service animals may be brought on Academy grounds during Commissioning Week.
- Possession and consumption of alcohol on Academy grounds is prohibited, except at USNA-sponsored events.
- Picnicking on the Naval Academy's ceremonial grounds is prohibited.
- The USNA Cemetery on Hospital Point should not be used for transit or viewing area for Commissioning Week events.
- The USNA Cemetery located on Hospital Point should not be used as a transit or viewing area for Commissioning Week events.