Apply exemplary business and assessment practices that ensure the sound stewardship of all resources and result in continual process and program improvement.
- Expand the Academy’s institutional research and assessment capabilities.
- Use the Academy Effectiveness Board to provide systematic analysis of the Strategic Plan’s execution.
- Examine the budget development and execution process to ensure the Academy optimizes its resource allocation decisions in support of the Naval Academy’s priority mission areas.
- Strengthen information technology support to the resource allocation, strategic plan implementation, and enterprise management processes.
- Develop and adhere to a ten year Academy-wide master facilities plan that includes the requirement to address deferred maintenance and ongoing preventative maintenance activities.