CDR Rob Calhoun, USN, PhD
Associate Chair, Chemistry Department
The United States Naval Academy
572 Holloway Road, Annapolis, MD 21402
Office: Michelson 283
- 'Chain Photoreduction of CCl3F Induced by TiO2 Particles,' J. Phys. Chem. B 2001, 105, 9739-9746
- 'Chain Photoreduction of CCl3F in TiO2 Suspensions: Enhancement Induced by O2,' J. Phys. Chem. A 2006, 110, 13827-13835
- Study of the EC' mechanism by Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy,' ECS Transactions, 35 (29) 39-51 (2011)
- 'Study of the Catalytic Following Reaction by Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM),' J. Electrochem. Soc., 159 (3) F42-F47 (2012)
- 'Effects of Periodic Illumination and Aqueous/Organic Interfacial Surface Area on Chain Propogation of CCl3F Reduction,' J. Phys. Chem. C2012, 116, 2829-2837.
- 'Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence with Ruthenium Trisbipyridine and TATP,' ECS Transactions, 41 (27) 49-56 (2012).