Research and Publications
I am interested in algebra, topology, and combinatorics.
My current research is mainly on multiple zeta
values and related topics. Recent publications:
A list of older talks is available, as well as
a full publication list and detailed
research description. Mainly for my own
convenience I have assembled a page of professional
- ``Sums of Generalized Harmonic Series (NOT Multiple Zeta Values),''
USNA Basic Notions, February 6, 2014
- ``An Odd Variant of Multiple Zeta Values," Number Theory Seminar,
Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik, Bonn, Germany, June 20, 2014
- ``Combinatorics and Multiple Zeta Values," Discrete Mathematics Seminar,
Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, Canada, July 8, 2014
- ``Some Prehistory of Finite Multiple Zeta Values," Workshop on
Multiple Zeta Values, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan, August 22, 2014
- ``Multiple Zeta Values of Even Arguments (and Some Analogous Results),"
USNA Mathematics Colloquium, November 12, 2014
The material above is my own research and a
disclaimer applies to it.