Research Talks Given in 2003
- ``Algebraic Aspects of Multiple Zeta Values," invited talk for
International Symposium on Zeta Functions, Topology and Quantum Physics,
Kinki University, Osaka, Japan, March 4, 2003 (slides
- ``Multiple Zeta Values: The View from Osaka," JAMI Conference on
Primes and Knots, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, March 16,
2003 (slides available).
- ``Algebras Associated with Posets," seminar, Ruhr-Universität
Bochum, Germany, July 25, 2003 (slides available).
- ``Categories, Groups, and Posets," USNA Mathematics Colloquium, September 18, 2003.
- ``Quasi-symmetric Functions and mod p Multiple Harmonic Series,"
Number Theory Seminar, Max-Planck-Instut für Mathematik, Bonn, Germany,
November 5, 2003.
- ``Topology and Algebra of Multiple Zeta Values," Oberseminar Topologie,
Max-Planck-Instut für Mathematik, Bonn, Germany, December 8, 2003.