Research Talks Given in 1998
- ``Multiple Harmonic Series and Kontsevich's Invariant,'' Special
Session on Knot Theory and Quantum Topology, AMS Winter Meeting,
Baltimore, Md., January 9, 1998 (text available).
- ``Kontsevich's Invariant, Mysterious Numbers, and Hopf Algebras,''
topology seminar, Johns Hopkins University, February 2, 1998.
- ``Algebras of Multiple Zeta Values, Quasi-Symmetric Functions, and
Euler Sums," seminaire de combinatoire, Université du Québec
May 1, 1998 (text available).
- ``Mysterious Numbers From Knot Theory and Hopf Algebras," Lehigh
Geometry/Topology Conference, Bethlehem, Pa., June 11, 1998.
- ``What is a Hopf Algebra?", USNA Mathematics Colloquium, September 9, 1998