- "Near-Circularity of the Error Curve in Chebyshev Approximation of Solutions to a Class of Elliptic PDE's in the Complex Plane," Journal of Computational & Applied Mathematics, Special Issue on Computational Complex Analysis, E.B. Saff & N. Papamichael (Guest Editors), vol. 46, nos. 1-2, (1993) 315-326.
- "Interpolation & Approximation of Solutions to a Class of Linear Partial Differential Equations in Several Variables," Complex Variables, Morris Marden Memorial Volume, G. G. Walter and P. A. McCoy (Guest Editors), vol. 26, no. 3 (1994) 213-233.
- "Solving Boundary Value Problems with 'Average' Data Sampled on an Arc," Zeitschrift fur Analysis und ihre Anwendungen, vol. 14, no. 3, June-July (1995) 623-635.
- "A Classical Theorem on the Singularities of Legendre Series in C3 and Associated System of Hyperbolic Partial Differential Equations," SIAM Journal of Mathematical Analysis vol. 28, no. 3 (1997) 704-714.
- "Sampling Theorems for Higher Order Elliptic Boundary Value Problems," Applicable Analysis, vol. 61 (1996) 149-161.
- "The Singularities of Legendre Series in Cn," Complex Variables, vol. 34 (1997) 231-245.
- "Multi-Power Legendre Series in Cn," Kernel Functions & Their Applications, S. Saito, ed., Kluwer Pub., Boston (1999) 133-140.
- "A Function Theoretic Approach to Multivariable Sampling," Applicable Analysis, H. Begehr Special Issue, G.N. Hile (Guest Editor) vol. 73, nos. 1-2 (1999) 153-165.
- "On the Singularities of Rational Legendre Series," Complex Variables, vol. 42 (2000) 369-374.
- "On the Structure of Multivariable Sampling Series," Complex Variables, vol. 41, no.1 (2000) 1-15.
- "On Radiating Solutions to the Helmholtz equation and Inverse Scattering," Applicable Analysis, vol. 77 (2001) 319-326.
- "Electromagnetic Scattering in Three Dimensions," Proc. IMACS 2000, D. Schultz, B. Wade, J. Vigo-Aguiar & S.K. Dey, editors, May (Y2K) 334-337.
- "Zonal Harmonics," Encyclopaedia of Mathematics, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Supplemental Vol. III, Prof. dr. M. Hazewinkel, managing editor (2001) 464-465.
- "Electromagnetic Field Singularities," J. of Math Analysis & Applications, vol. 275 (2002) 761-770.
- "On the Singularities of Fractionalized Potentials," Complex Variables, vol. 47, no. 6 (2002) 507-513, Erwin O. Kreyszig 80th Birthday Issue.
- An Analysis of the Paraxial Wave Equation, with Reza Malek-Madani (submitted).
- Laguerre-Gauss Normal Mode Study of the Paraxial Wave Equation, with Reza Malek-Madani.
- "Analysis of a Paraxial Wave Functions via Ince-Gauss Normal Modes, with Reza Malek-Madani (writing up).
- "Sampling of Functions Band-Limited to 'Unusual' Domains" (writing up).
- "Wavelets, Algorithms & Applications," Yves Meyer, CEREMADE (Trans. by John D. Ryan, Office of Naval Research) SIAM, Philadelphia, 1993; American Mathematical Reviews 95f:94005, June 1995.
- "Wavelets and their Application," Stefan Goedecker, Cahiers de Physique, Presses Polytechniques et Universitaires Romandes, Lausanne, 1998; American Mathematical Reviews 99m:00014.
- "Practical Time-Frequency Analysis," Gabor and Wavelet transforms with an implementation in S. With preface by Ingrid Daubechies. R. Carmona, Wen-Liang Hwang, and B. Torresani, Wavelet Analysis and its Applications, 9, Academic Press, Inc., San Diego, CA, 1998; American Mathematical Reviews 2000a:42050.
- "Wavelets," J. Bergh, F. Ekstedt and M. Lindberg, Studentlitteratur, Lund, 1998; American Mathematical Reviews 2000a:42001.
- "Wavelet Analysis: The Scalable Structure of Information," Howard L. Resnikoff and Raymond O. Wells, Jr., Springer, New York, 1998, American Mathematical Reviews 1-712-468 (2000j:94001).
- "Plane-Wave Theory of Time Domain Fields," Thorkild B. Hansen and Arthur D. Yaghjian, IEEE Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory, 1999, Zentralblatt fur Mathematik (DE 015152760) 2001.
- "Wavelets, Tools for Science and Technology," Stephane Jaffard, Yves Meyer & Robert D. Ryan, SIAM, Philadelphia, 2001. American Mathematical Reviews (1-827-998; 2002).