USNA Weather Forecast
On Monday, high pressure over New England will slowly give way to an approaching warm front that will lift to our north by Tuesday. A cold front will pass on Wednesday. As a result, expect periods of rain through Wednesday night. Rainfall totals will generally range 1.5 to 2.0” throughout the Washington-Baltimore-Annapolis metro region, but locally heavier amounts approaching 3.0” will be possible. Behind the front, expect sunny skies and seasonable conditions for Thursday and Friday.
Five Day Forecast:
- Monday: Mostly cloudy with showers throughout the day (50% chance). Northeast wind 5-10 mph. High near 48 oF. Low near 42 oF.
- Tuesday: Cloudy with periods of rain (90% chance). East wind around 5 mph. High: 50-54 oF. Low: 44-48 oF.
- Wednesday: Cloudy with periods of rain (80% chance). Southwest wind 5-10 mph during the day, turning out of the northwest 8-12 mph overnight. High: 54-58oF. Low: 38-42 oF.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, breezy, and seasonable. Northwest wind 8-12 mph. High: 48-52 oF. Low: 36-40 oF.
- Friday: Sunny and seasonable. Northwest wind around 5 mph. High: 48-52 oF. Low: 34-38 oF.
ISSUED: 30 November 2015 at 0800
NEXT FORECAST: 02 December 2015
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies