USNA Weather Forecast
An area of low pressure will linger across the Mid-Atlantic region today resulting cloudy skies and scattered showers. An upper level wave of low pressure will bring more showers on Thursday and Friday. Mostly sunny skies and near normal conditions are in the forecast for Mother’s Day!
For additional updates and information, check out www.facebook.com/usnaweather.
Five Day Forecast:
- Wednesday: Generally cloudy and seasonably cool with scatter showers likely (50% chance of rain). Northeast wind 8-12 mph. High near 62 oF.
- Thursday: Cloudy and cool with periods of rain. Rain showers will be more widespread in the afternoon and evening. Northeast wind 8-12 mph. Low: 50-54 oF. High: 56-60 oF.
- Friday: Rain showers likely in the morning (75% chance) with scatter showers and partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. North wind 8-12 mph. Low: 48-52 oF. High: 58-62 oF.
- Saturday: Partly cloudy and near normal with a slight chance for rain showers (20% chance). West wind 5-10 mph. Low: 52-56 oF. High: 66-70 oF.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny and seasonable. Northwest wind 10-15 mph, gusting to 25 mph. Low: 56-60 oF. High: 68-72 oF.