USNA Weather Forecast
A cold front will approach during the beginning of the work week, before finally passing Tuesday night. Ahead of the front, expect increasing humidity with a chance for afternoon/evening showers and storms on Monday and Tuesday. Behind the front, sunny and pleasant conditions will take hold for Wednesday and Thursday.
Note: Forecasts could be issued sporadically through 22 July. Additional updates and information is available at www.facebook.com/usnaweather.
Five Day Forecast:
- Monday: Mostly sunny and breezy with increasing humidity. 50% chance of late afternoon/evening showers and thunderstorms. South wind increasing to 10-15 mph. WBGT near 76 oF. High near 80 oF.
- Tuesday: Partly sunny and muggy with a 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms throughout the day. Some afternoon/evening storms could be strong with high wind gusts, heavy rain, and frequent lightning. Patchy morning fog is possible. Southwest 8-12 mph. Low: 70-74 oF. WBGT: 76-80 oF. High: 80-84 oF.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny and pleasant. A slight chance for early morning showers (20% chance). Northwest 8-12 mph. Low: 70-74 oF. WBGT: 70-74 oF. High: 78-82 oF.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Variable wind around 5 mph. Low: 66-70 oF. WBGT: 70-74 oF. High: 80-84 oF.
- Friday: Mostly sunny and seasonable with a chance for evening showers and storms (30% chance). South wind 8-12 mph. Low: 68-72 oF. WBGT: 76-80 oF. High: 84-88 oF.