USNA Weather Forecast
The frontal passage Thursday night ushered-in a noticeably less humid air mass. However, the temperatures will stay warm and will range 86-90 oF through the remainder of the forecast period. Sunny conditions will prevail through the weekend with a slight chance for a shower or storm Tuesday evening.
Five Day Forecast:
- Friday: Warm, sunny, and less humid. Northwest wind 5-10 mph. High near 88 oF. Low near 72 oF.
- Saturday: Warm and partly sunny. West wind 5-10 mph. High: 86-90 oF. Low: 72-76 oF.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny and seasonable. Southwest wind 5-10 mph. High: 84-88 oF. Low: 72-76 oF.
- Monday: Partly sunny and warm. Southwest wind 5-10 mph. High: 86-90 oF. Low: 72-76 oF.
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy and warm with increasing humidity. A slight chance for afternoon/evening showers or storms. Southwest wind 5-10 mph. High: 86-90 oF. Low: 72-76 oF.
ISSUED: 31 July 2015 at 0900
NEXT FORECAST: 03 August 2015
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies