USNA Weather Forecast
Behind a departing cold front, Wednesday and Thursday will be mostly sunny and pleasant. The heat and humidity will build on Friday ahead of an approaching cold front (with scattered showers/storms). Behind the front, beautiful weather is on-tap for the start of the holiday weekend.
Note: Forecasts could be issued sporadically through 22 July. No forecast will be issued on 04 July. Additional updates and information is available at www.facebook.com/usnaweather.
Five Day Forecast:
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Northwest 5-10 mph. WBGT near 78 oF. High near 82 oF.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny and pleasant. A slight chance for a shower or thunderstorm in the evening/overnight (20% chance). Variable wind (becoming southerly in the afternoon) around 5 mph. Low: 66-70 oF. WBGT: 76-78 oF. High: 80-84oF.
- Friday: Partly sunny and humid with a chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms throughout the day (40% chance). South wind 8-12 mph. Low: 68-72 oF. WBGT: 86-88 oF. High: 84-88 oF.
- Saturday: A chance for lingering morning showers or patchy fog. Mostly sunny and seasonable by mid-morning. Northwest wind 8-12 mph. Low: 70-74 oF. WBGT: 78-80 oF. High: 82-86oF.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny and comfortable. Variable wind around 5 mph. Low: 68-72 oF. WBGT: 78-80 oF. High: 82-86oF.