USNA Weather Forecast
High pressure will build throughout the week, resulting in sunny skies and gradually warming temperatures through Friday. A cold front will cross the region Friday night or Saturday with periods of rain.
A regional Thanksgiving Day forecast is available on the USNA Weather Discussion Page.
Note: The next forecast will not be issued until 30 November. Please visit the National Weather Service for additional weather information.
Seven Day Forecast:
- Monday: Sunny, seasonably cold, and breezy. Northwest wind 8-12 mph, gusting to 20 mph. High near 42 oF. Low near 32 oF.
- Tuesday: Sunny and cool. West wind around 5 mph. High: 46-50 oF. Low: 32-36 oF.
- Wednesday: Sunny and seasonable. East wind around 5 mph. High: 52-56 oF. Low: 38-42 oF.
- Thanksgiving: Mostly sunny and seasonably mild. Southeast wind around 5 mph. High: 58-62 oF. Low: 44-48 oF.
- Friday: Partly sunny in the morning with increasing clouds throughout the day and a slight chance for a shower late (20%). South wind 5-10 mph. High: 60-64 oF. Low: 46-50 oF.
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy with periods of rain (50%). Northwest wind 10-15 mph. High: 54-58 oF. Low: 42-46 oF.
- Sunday: Gradually clearing skies, cool, and breezy. Northwest wind 10-15 mph. High: 44-48 oF. Low: 32-36 oF.
ISSUED: 23 November 2015 at 0830
NEXT FORECAST: 30 November 2015
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies