USNA Weather Forecast
An Air Quality Alert (Code Orange) is in effect for today. Click here for more information. High pressure off the Southeast U.S. coast will result in summer-like conditions on Thursday and Friday. Expect seasonably warm temperatures, an increase in the humidity, the chance for afternoon/evening showers and thunderstorms. Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny and seasonably warm. A cold front is set to arrive Sunday night/Monday.
Click here for the Graduation Forecast.
For additional updates and information, check out www.facebook.com/usnaweather. Due to the federal holiday on Monday, 30 May, weather products and forecasts issued on Friday, 27 May will be the last information posted until Wednesday, 01 June.
Five Day Forecast:
- Thursday: Mostly sunny and warm with increasing humidity. Convective pop-up showers and thunderstorms are possible Thursday afternoon/evening (40% chance). Southwest wind 8-12 mph. High near 84 oF.
- Friday: Partly sunny, warm, and humid. Showers and thunderstorms possible in the afternoon/evening (30% chance). Southwest 8-12 mph. Low: 66-70 oF. High: 82-86 oF.
- Saturday: Partly sunny and warm. South 5-10 mph. Low: 64-68 oF. High: 82-86 oF.
- Sunday: Partly sunny with a chance for showers/storms in the afternoon/evening (30% chance). South 8-12 mph. Low: 62-66 oF. High: 78-82 oF.
- Monday: Partly cloudy with a chance for showers and thunderstorms. Southeast 5-10 mph. Low: 60-64 oF. High: 74-78 oF.