USNA Weather Forecast
A series of weak low pressure systems will slide across the over the next five days. As a result, expect below normal temperatures, more clouds than sun, and off-and-on rain showers through the weekend. While a complete wash out is not expected, the best chance for moderate rain and a few rumbles of thunder will come on Sunday. The pattern will likely change during the middle of next week.
For additional updates and information, check out www.facebook.com/usnaweather.
Seven Day Forecast:
- Thursday: Overcast and cool with off-and-on showers (75% chance). East wind 8-12 mph. High near 58 oF.
- Friday: Mostly cloudy and cool with a 40% chance of rain showers. Northeast wind 8-12 mph. Low: 48-52 oF. High: 56-60 oF.
- Saturday: Seasonably cool with a mix of clouds and sun. Scattered showers possible Saturday night (40% chance). East wind 5-10 mph. Low: 48-52 oF. High: 60-64 oF.
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy with periods of rain and perhaps some rumbles of thunder (70% chance of rain). Southeast wind 8-12 mph. Low: 48-52 oF. High: 60-64 oF.
- Monday: Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers (50% chance). North wind 5-10 mph. Low: 52-56 oF. High: 60-64 oF.
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy with slightly below normal temperature. Northwest wind 8-12 mph. Low: 48-52 oF. High: 62-66 oF.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny and seasonable. East wind 5-10 mph. Low: 52-56 oF. High: 66-70 oF.