- Begin with the Sign of the Cross. Pray the Apostles' Creed while holding the crucifix.
- Pray an Our Father.
- Pray three Hail Mary's.
- Pray the Glory Be, announce the first mystery, then pray an Our Father.
- Pray ten Hail Mary's (called a decade).
- Pray the Glory Be and the Fatima Prayer.
- Before each decade, announce the next mystery, followed by an Our Father. For each decade, pray ten Hail Mary's while meditating on the mystery.
- After the five decades are completed, pray the Hail, Holy Queen and the concluding Rosary Prayer.
The Joyful Mysteries (prayed on Mondays and Saturdays)
- The Annunciation of the Lord
- The Visitation of Mary
- The Nativity of the Lord
- The Presentation of the Lord in the Temple
- The Finding of the Lord in the Temple
The Luminous Mysteries (prayed on Thursdays)
- The Baptism of Jesus in the Jordan
- The Manifestation of Jesus at the Wedding of Cana
- The Proclamation of the Kingdom of God
- The Transfiguration of Jesus
- The Institution of the Eucharist
The Sorrowful Mysteries (prayed on Tuesdays and Fridays)
- The Agony of the Lord in the Garden
- The scourging of the Lord at the Pillar
- The Crowning of the Lord with Thorns
- The Lord's Carrying of the Cross
- The Crucifixion of the Lord
The Glorious Mysteries (prayed on Sundays and Wednesdays)
- The Resurrection of the Lord
- The Ascension of the Lord
- The Descent of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles
- The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
- The Coronation of Mary as Queen of the Angels and the Saints
Prayer's of the Rosary
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit
and born of the Virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting.
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell and lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of thy mercy. Amen.
Hail, Holy Queen
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!
V: Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God
R: That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Concluding Rosary Prayer
Let us pray: O God, whose only begotten Son, by his life, death, and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life, grant, we beseech thee, that meditating upon these mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen