MIDS, AIS and NSTAR
How can I access AIS, MIDS, and NSTAR from outside the Naval Academy/NAPS?
The publicly-accessible and intranet-only URLs can be found below.
Midshipmen - VDI Required
- Salesforce-based System - https://appsweb.usna.edu:8443/connect/index.html#login/
- MIDS - https://midsweb.usna.edu
- NSTAR - https://nstarweb.usna.edu
PLEASE DO NOT use the VPN/VDI to access these publicly available applications. It is not required, and doing so detrimentally affects use of limited VPN/VDI resources for other users.
The REPORTS menu of AIS, MIDS, and NSTAR is only available in the internal versions of those applications. This menu allows users to access certain BusinessObjects/WebIntelligence reports. The internal links can be found below.
- Legacy System - https://ais.usna.edu
- New Salesforce-based System - Do not use the VPN or VDI. There is only a publicly available version of the new system.
- MIDS - https://mids.usna.edu
- NSTAR - https://nstar.usna.edu
BusinessObjects/WebIntelligence - This link is for users who have direct access to the system to create their own reports.