- Indices of cells are: 1 for the first actual cell in the
stack, AD2D_ErrI for an undefined (e.g. uninitialized) index,
AD2D_Infy for the virtual cell at positive infinity, and
AD2D_N_In for the virutal cell at negative infinity. Note
that AD2D_ErrI, AD2D_Infy, and AD2D_N_In are defined in
adj2D.h, and that the virtual
cells at +/- infinity are considered to be sections.
- Truth values are TRUE, FALSE, and UNDET. These are
#define's appearing in qepcad.h.
- Graphical CAD Language
- Defined in Rend_Cell.h and Rend_Cell.cc.
An object of type Rend_Cell represents a cell in a CAD. In
keeping with QEPCAD's recursive view of CAD's the entire CAD
is represented by the base-cell of that CAD, in this case
the Rend_Cell object corresponding to the 0-level cell.
- Defined in Rend_Sample.h and Rend_Sample.cc. An object of type
Rend_Sample represents a sample point for a cell. There are
several subtypes of Rend_Sample
- Rend_Sample_1DS: a sample point for a 1-level section
- Rend_Sample_1DO: a sample point for a 1-level sector
- Rend_Sample_2DS: a sample point for a 2-level section
cell over a 1-level section
- Rend_Sample_2DC: a sample point for a 2-level section
cell over a 1-level sector
- Rend_Sample_BR: a sample point for virtual cells at +/- infinity
- Defined in Rend_Win.h and Rend_Win.cc. The model I'm using for
these plotting programs distinguishes between the "view
window", which is a rectangle in the cartesian plane, and the
"rend window", which is rectangle on the screen. An object of
type Rend_Win represents a "rend window" and includes the
corresoponding "view window" coordinates.
- Defined in Mapper.h and Mapper.cc. A Mapper object represents
the mapping of points from the "view rectangle" to points from
the "rend rectangle".
- Defined in gcmemloc.h. This file is basically
a hack that allows garbage collected saclib "Word"'s that are
global, static local, inside arrays, or inside class
definitions. It's not efficient, but it works without
modifying the saclib garbage collector. The inefficiencey
only shows up at deallocations, so if you leave the local
variables as normal old Word objects, then there's not too
- Defined in Safe_Array.h. I wrote
I had access to a compiler with STL (and before I knew I could
download implementations). It's just a bare-bones templated
array class. It does bounds checking which was nice when I was
Christopher W Brown
Last modified: Tue Jul 30 15:33:31 EDT 2002