Center for Teaching and Learning
New Faculty Binder
- Faculty Performance Expectations: Practical Guidance Brochure
- Faculty Enhancement Center Brochure
- Academic Dean and Provost Instruction 1582: Course Policy and Syllabus Content
- Yu, Maochun Miles, Timothy Disher, and Andrew T. Phillips. “Educating Warriors: Globally Engaged and Culturally Aware.” Liberal Education. Spring 2010, vol. 96, No 2
- “Academic SUCCESS Handbook.” USNA Center for Academic Success
- “Innovative Practices for Engage Learning.” Karyn Sproles, USNA Center for Teaching and Learning
- “Brief Bibliography on the State of the Art of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education.” Karyn Sproles, USNA Center for Teaching and Learning
- Christy Price, “Why Don’t My Students Think I’m Groovy?: The New “R”s for Engaging Millennial Learners” in Millennial Traits and Teaching
- Barr, Robert B. and John Tagg. “From Teaching to Learning: A New Paradigm for Undergraduate Education.” Change November/December 1995, 13-25.
- Terry Doyle. “Getting Students to Do the Work.” Learner-Centered Teaching: Putting the Research on Learning into Practice. Stylus Publishing, 2011. 21-49.
- Nimitz Library Services
- Help Information