Government Travel Credit Card
Provided by Citibank. Per Department of the Navy BUSOPSOFFINST 4650.1A, applicants and current card holders for the GTCC must complete the card holders training and submit the certificate that is printed at the completion of the web-base training.
The applicant must return three forms prior to GTCC issuance:
- Citibank application (requires supervisor's signature (block 10))
- Statement of Understanding (requires supervisor's signature)
- Training Certificate
The applicant must initial either Block 9 A or B (not a check mark). If you initial 9A, a Standard Account will be issued (credit limit of $7,500.00), 9B, a Restricted Account will be issued (credit limit of $4,000.00).
Any travel-related questions, may be sent to email@example.com.
- Citibank GTCC Application
- Statement of Understanding
- Government Card Holders Certificate Training
- GSA Cardholder Correct Usage pamphlet
- Travel Card transfer for current cardholders