Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Native American Heritage Club
Mission StatementOur mission is to promote and educate the culture and diversity of Native American heritage and lifestyles. This club welcomes all people of all backgrounds, regardless of Native American ancestry or affiliation. We encourage professional development through cultural immersion and networking with other organizations on and off the Yard.
- President: MIDN 1/C Alex Schuerch
- Vice President: MIDN 1/C Bennett Moudy
- Treasurer/PAO: MIDN 2/C Celeste Duran
- Secretary: MIDN 1/C CJ Trevino
- Friday night film screenings featuring Native American themes and motifs
- Camp trip to Chicone Village at Handsell House on land preserved by the Nanticoke tribal band
- Annual Tri-Service Academy Native American Heritage Club venture to the National Museum of the American Indian in Washington, D.C.
- Recently partnered with the Baltimore American Indian Center (BAIC), volunteering at the annual BAIC Pow-Wow and helping to restore their museum in Baltimore