Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
National Society of Black Engineers
Mission StatementThe mission of the National Society of Black Engineers is "to increase the number of culturally responsible Black Engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community."
- President- 1/C Biron McNeely
- Vice President- 1/C Tiera Sterling
- Treasurer- 2/C Zion Armstrong
- Secretary- 1/C Sydney Means
- Programs Chairperson- 2/C Johnathan Simmons
- Academic Officer- 3/C Joseph Murray
- Mentorship Officer- 1/C Blake Holley
- Diversity Officer- 2/C Chrissi Foster,
- Community Service Officer- 2/C Adrian Johnson
- Public Affairs Officer – 1/C Kolbi Greene
- Senators- 3/C Cleveland Gabrielle
Message from the President:
Welcome to the National Society of Black Engineers United States Naval Academy Chapter Website. We are excited to begin the 2021-2022 School year and carry out the mission set by NSBE and the United States Naval Academy. With the continued support of the United States Naval Academy and the National Society of Black Engineers, I am confident that we will be steadfast in addressing and implementing the mission to increase cultural awareness and increase the awareness of STEM Community. We hope that you are inspired by our actions and our dedication to our community. We are looking forward to seeing you all in this coming year!
Congratulations and thank you to all the midshipmen who participated in the Fall Regional Conference this year. It was a great experience and provided great opportunities for fellowship and networking.
Pictures from the 2018 NSBE Fall Regional Conference