Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Spectrum is the Genders and Sexualities Alliance club for the United States Naval Academy. Following the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" a group of Midshipmen came together to make a historical change. This is their product, let it grow.
- To promote mutual respect amongst all members, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- To support anti-defamation in the Brigade of Midshipmen and the Naval Service.
- To develop leadership skills necessary in working with gay, straight, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, asexual, and genderqueer service members.
- To oppose sexual harassment between gay, straight, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, asexual, and genderqueer members of the Brigade of Midshipmen.
- To provide a support group and network for Midshipmen.
- To provide experienced speakers who seek to support the objectives of the organization.
- President: 2/C Lorne Beerman
- Vice President: 2/C Abby Richardson
- Secretary: 2/C Tristan Anderson
- Treasurer: 3/C Andre Rascoe
- Public Affairs Officer: 3/C Quin Ramos