Stockdale Center for Ethical Leadership
- Strengthen the Center's capacity to support the leadership, ethics, and character development efforts at the Naval Academy.
- Expand strategic partnerships with the Navy, Marine Corps, sister services, and influential national institutions.
- Employ innovative learning technologies and methods to advance ethical leadership development.
- Promote dialogue with allied nations on ethical dimensions of military leadership.
- Cultivate relationships that provide resources to fund the Center's aspirations.
- Develop and implement an effective communication strategy.
- Recruit and retain the highest quality individuals who embody the Center's ideals and contribute to its multidisciplinary culture.