Stockdale Center for Ethical Leadership
How to Play
Scanning the Targets
Find a target and hover your device in front of it, making sure to center the target image on the screen.
- Place the augmentation in a fixed position in your surroundings, or;
- Watch the augmentation until the end to continue to an exercise.
At the end, you will automatically be redirected to the exercise.
- Press the “Begin” button to begin the first exercise.
- Scroll through the comics and make a choice at the end. After choosing, an explanation of the thinking behind your choice will appear. Hit "More details" to read a more in-depth explanation.
- Press "Return to Main Menu" to scan a different target and play a second exercise.
Scan a different target. Note: You must scan a different target, represented by different flags. If you scan the same target, you will see a message that says "You've already scanned this target".
- The augmentation attached to that target would begin to play, and you will be redirected to Encounter Two at the end of it.
- Follow the previously provided steps to complete Encounter Two, and then repeat step 1 above to move on to the third and fourth exercises.
Placing the Augmentation in a Fixed Position
Press the placement button, located at the top right of the screen, to place the augmentation anywhere in the room by:
- Pointing the camera at a flat surface and move the device around slowly.
- You can interact with the augmentation by swiping left or right on your device to spin the image around, and by zooming in and out.
Viewing a Video
Some Targets will stream a Character Video. You will find those videos with the name of the character trait on the Target. (Note: No Augmentation will play during these videos).