Captain Elizabeth Holmes, USN, (Ret.) has presented the following items with the support of Mr. Steven Newberry:
- Marine Corps Combat/Operational Stress Control Conference: "A Model for Ethical Decision Making"
- New England Education Assessment Network, The College of the Holy Cross, "Moral Education Assessment: Development, Implementation, and Application"
- Judge Advocate General for the Navy Commander Training Symposium, Washington Navy Yard. "Moral Decision Making Case Study"
- International Symposium on Military Ethics (formerly, JSCOPE) University of San Diego, Special Plenary: "Ethical Leadership" "Ethical Decision- Making Research and Application"
- National Consortium for Character-Based Leadership: Center for the Study of the Presidency, Georgetown University "Trends in Higher Education: How to Teach Character and Leadership"
- 22nd Annual Conference on the Teaching of Psychology Ideas and Innovations, Farmingdale State College SUNY: "The 21st Century Student: Computer Simulations to Teach Moral Reasoning" Workshop on cutting edge pedagogy in the psychology classroom.
- Dept Health and Human Services, Office of Research Integrity: "Developing technology to teach research ethics."
- United States Coast Guard Academy, Commandants Office for Education and Training: "Teaching Ethics Using "The Weekend" case simulation.
- Naval War College, Dept of Leadership: "Developing Distance Education Ethics Modules"