C.C. Felker, CAPT [Ret], USN
- Phone: (410) 212-6052
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. - Duke University
- M.A. - University of Alabama
- B.S. - U.S. Naval Academy
New Interpretations in Naval History: Selected Papers from the Sixteenth Naval History Symposium Held at the United States Naval Academy, 10-11 September 2009, eds. Craig C. Felker and Marcus O. Jones, Naval War College Press, 2012.
Testing American Sea Power: U.S. Navy Strategic Exercises, 1923-1940, released by Texas A&M University Press, February 2007.
"Efficiency," in Nineteen Gun Salute: Case Studies of Strategic and Operational Naval Leadership During the 20th Century, Naval War College Press, 2010.
Book Reviews for
- The Historian
- International Journal of Maritime History
- The Journal of British Studies
- Presidential Studies Quarterly
- The American Historical Review
- Michigan War Studies Review
- Global War Studies
- World War Two Quarterly
- Maryland Historical Magazine
- Military History of the West
- Technology and Culture
- Pacific Historical Review
- U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings
- Naval History
Moderator, NEH sponsored screening and discussion of Ric Burns’ documentary, Death and the Civil War, 14 November 2012.
Panel speaker, The First Ellis Group USN/USMC Single Naval Battle Symposium, "Innovations in Amphibious Operations in Fleet Exercises Between the Wars," 16 August 2012.
Speaker, Triangle Institute for Security Studies, "The NATO Training Mission-Afghanistan," 17 January 2012.
Contributor, History Channel's Deep Sea Detectives, "Allied Secret Trap," 4 July, 2005.
Presenter, Naval Historical Center workshop, "History as an Educational Tool for the U.S. Navy," 28-30 June 2005.