Center for Teaching and Learning
Pop-up Friday 2019
- November 15--1145-1320: 10 Meter Dive Challenge (Stockdale Center)
- November 8: Designing Research Assignments--Maria Koshute (Nimitz Library)
- November 1: How to Make Good Tech Choices for You Class--Julie Zhu (CTL)
- October 25: Open Access--Kelly Durkin-Ruth (Nimitz Library)
- October 18: Lab Reports
- October 11: An Open Discussion for Faculty & Staff of Color
- October 4: Life Skills for Mids--Kevin Mullaney (LEL)
- September 27: Getting the change you're looking for: How to give feedback so students listen--Dave Wallace (LEL)
- September 20: Creating Multiple Choice Questions-- Shirley Lin (Chemistry) & Carolyn Judge (NAOE):
Bring along your multiple choice questions for a multi-disciplinary discussion.
September 6: How to Run a Meeting--Karyn Sproles: Tips and resources on how to plan and hold efficient and productive meetings no matter what the topic.
- 26 April -- General Wissler
- April 19--YP Cruise--Dewey Seawall
- April 12: Ship's Bridge Simulator for Faculty, Coaches, and Staff --Luce Hall, Ground Deck
- April 5--My Student Has a Concussion! What Should I Do?
- March 22: Climbing Wall!
- March 1: Designing Research Assignments--Maria Koshute, Nimitz Library
- February 22: Open Access 101--Kelly Durkin Ruth, Nimitz Library
- February 15: Experiential Leadership Development
- February 8: "Applying the lessons of leadership: An overview of NL310 (the 2/c core leadership course)”--CDR Dave Wallace
- February 1: Spending Other People's Money (Legally): Avoiding Procurement Fraud--LCDR Paige Ormiston
- January 25: StrengthsFinders Workshop--Major Ryan Curry, & LCDR Danielle Litchford