- Introduction to Blackboard 9.1: Course Management & Communication
- Introduction to Blackboard 9.1: Assessment & Grading
- Introduction to Blackboard 9.1: Content System
- Getting Started with PowerPoint 2010
- PowerPoint2010 Advanced Features
- PowerPoint: Best Practices
- Using Technology to Improve Feedback on Student Writing Projects
- Teaching with Wikis and Blogs
- Getting Started with Adobe InDesignCS6
Online Teaching Materials and Resources
- OpenCourseWare (OCW)
MIT's Web site provides open and free access to MIT's teaching materials. Today, teaching materials from 70% of all 2,000 courses taught at MIT has been put on OCW. There are some courses on OCW that include video lectures.
MERLOT stands for Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching. It is a free and open resource designed primarily for faculty and students of higher education. Links to online learning materials are collected here along with annotations such as peer reviews and assignments.
Online Resources on Effective Teaching Strategies
- Research on Teaching and Learning
This Penn State's Web site provides a quick reference for faculty on current research and experience in the development of instructional materials, technology-supported teaching and learning and interactive class activities.