- What is Respondus LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor?
- USNA Respondus Campus-Wide License
- Download Respondus LockDown Browser
- Respondus User Guides
- Upcoming Respondus Demos
What is Respondus LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor?
Respondus LockDown Browser® is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment within Blackboard. When students useRespondus LockDown Browser
USNA Respondus Campus-Wide License
USNA has procured a campus-wide license for Repondus LockDown Browser which also includes 200 Respondus Monitor seats.
Download Respondus LockDown Browser
Students should download and install LockDown Browser from this link:
The Center for Teaching and Learning will demo the use of Respondus LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor at the following dates/times in Mahan 220. Click CTL Educational Technology Demos Sign-up Form to sign up for the demo.
- Wednesday, 19 Sep., 2018, 1200-1300
- Wednesday, 17 Oct., 2018, 1200-1300
- Wednesday, 14 Nov., 2018, 1200-1300
- Wednesday, 6 Feb., 2019, 1200-1300
- Wednesday, 6 Mar., 2019, 1200-1300
- Wednesday, 3 Apr., 2019, 1200-1300