Links on this page are to individual finding aids. To search across all archive finding aids, please go to the Archive Collection Finding Aids page.
RG 405.6.1 Records of the Board for the Examination of Midshipmen
RG 405.6.2 Records of the Academic Board
- Entry 205a: Records of the Academic Board, 1868-1975
- Records relating to the activities of the Academic Board for the period 1868-1975.
RG 405.6.3 Records of the Board of Visitors
- Entry 209: Reports, Minutes of Proceedings, and Other Records, 1908-2004
- This series contains reports, minutes of proceedings, and other records of the Board of Visitors. It includes reports on conditions at the Academy, minutes of meetings, and other records, including printed programs of exercises for the Board, lists of Board members, and reports of committees appointed by the Board.
- Entry 209a: Reports of the Board of Visitors, 1851-2007
- This series contains reports of the Board of Visitors, as well as occasional reports of special committees of the Board and meeting materials.
RG 405.6.4 Records of Other Boards
- Entry 217: Proceedings of the Court of Inquiry Convened at the Academy into Alleged Frauds Committed by Midshipmen in the Annual Examinations of 1915, 1915
- Court of inquiry proceeds, including witness testimonies, concerning the 1915 Annual Examination cheating scandal.
- Entry 218: Proceedings of Boards Investigating Hazing at the Academy and on Summer Practice Cruise Ships and Related Reports, 1915
- Investigative board proceedings originally published as enclosures to a report on hazing to the Secretary of the Navy in 1915.
- Entry 220: Proceedings of Boards Appointed to Investigate Incidents at the Academy Involving the Academy Staff, 1921-1923
- Proceedings, and supporting documents, pertaining to investigations of incidents involving Naval Academy staff and departments.