Links on this page are to individual finding aids. To search across all archive finding aids, please go to the Archive Collection Finding Aids page.
RG 405.3.1 General Records
- Entry 151a: Commandant's Subject Files, 1972-1991 (bulk 1972-1984, 1991)
- The Commandant's Subject Files, comprising 94.77 linear feet of documentation, span from 1972 to 1991, with a bulk of the material falling between the years 1972 to 1984, and a separate series from 1991. The materials pertain to the administration of military and civilian personnel, training, security, and discipline among other subjects.
- Entry 151b: Commandant's Office Files, 1950-1994
- The Commandant's Office Files, comprising 12.95 linear feet of documentation, span from 1950 to 1994. The materials consist of correspondence, reports, schedules and minutes, messages, reading and study files, and speeches that pertain to various subjects related to Academy organization, and the administration of Academy supply, civilian and military staff, midshipmen, training, and policy.
- Entry 151c: Commandant's Published Documents, 1908-2008
- The Commandant’s Published Documents, comprising 10 linear feet of documentation, spans from 1908 to 2008, with the bulk of materials from 1929 to 2008. The materials consist of guides, manuals, programs, regulations, instructions and notices, orders, schedules, bulletins, and directories. The documents pertain to various subjects related to midshipmen, faculty and staff, military training and organization, and professional education.
RG 405.3.2 Records of the Office of Professional Development Relating to Annual Summer Practice Cruises
- Entry 165: General Correspondence of the Summer Practice Cruise, 1910
- This series contains general correspondence of the summer practice cruise in 1910.
- Entry 166: General Correspondence of the Summer Practice Cruise, 1911
- This series contains general correspondence of the summer practice cruise in 1911.
- Entry 167: General Correspondence of the Summer Practice Cruise, 1914
- This series contains general correspondence of the summer practice cruise of 1914 and includes correspondence of Practice Squadron Commander Captain William F. Fullam.
RG 405.3.3 Records of the Office of Midshipmen Activities
- Entry 181a: Naval Academy Foreign Affairs Conference General File, 1959-1987
- General files pertaining to the annual Naval Academy Foreign Affairs Conference for the years 1959-1987.
- Entry 182a: Records Relating to the Masqueraders, 1867-2001
- Records relating to the midshipman theater group, the Masqueraders, dating through 2001.
- Entry 183d: Miscellaneous Midshipmen Publications, 1898-1981
- Miscellaneous publications produced by the Brigade of Midshipmen for the years 1898-1981.