Links on this page are to individual finding aids. To search across all manuscript finding aids, please go to the Manuscript Collection Finding Aids page.
- Journal of the U.S.S. Yantic, the U.S.S. Alliance, and the U.S.S. Powhatan, 1882-1884, (transferred to MS 372)
- No description available.
- Order Book of the U.S.S. Yosemite, 1898, MS 275
- The auxiliary cruiser U.S.S. Yosemite, laid down as the merchant steamer El Sud, was acquired by the U.S. Navy in 1898 for duty as a blockade and patrol ship off the coast of Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Hampton Roads, Virginia. The order book consists of orders, signed by Commander William H. Emory, pertaining to the ship's blockade and patrol duties, as well as general operations such as course, speed, and watch keeping.
- Moses Young Diplomatic Notebook, 1797-1803, MS 286
- The Moses Young Diplomatic Notebook, which spans from 1797 to 1803, was kept by or for Moses Young, U.S. Consul in Madrid. The entries in the notebook pertain to American and Spanish relations with the Barbary States of North Africa, Anglo-Spanish relations, privateering, and maritime and commercial agreements concerning the United States, Spain, Great Britain, and France.