Navy Spectrum is the Gay-Straight Relations club for the United States Naval Academy. Following the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" a group of Midshipmen came together to make an historical change. This is their product, let it grow.
- To promote mutual respect amongst gay, straight, bisexual, and lesbian members.
- To support anti-defamation in the Brigade of Midshipmen and the Naval Service.
- To develop leadership skills necessary in working with gay, straight, bisexual, and lesbian service members.
- To oppose sexual harassment between gay, straight, bisexual and lesbian members of the Brigade of Midshipmen.
- To provide a support group and network for Midshipmen
- To provide experienced speakers who seek to support the objectives of the organization.