United States Naval Academy Vision
Naval Academy is the nationís premier source of leaders for the Navy and the
Marine Corps who embody the highest standards of character and professionalism,
and who aspire to lead and serve their country in peace
VISION FOR MIDSHIPMEN
As midshipmen we exemplify the highest
degree of personal integrity
and ethical behavior.
- HIGH STANDARDS. We aspire to lead in combat; commit to
our personal best; and have the moral courage to hold others to a
high standard of excellence.
- WINNING SPIRIT. We lead by example from the front, build
teamwork, persevere against all odds, and strive to win.
- TECHNICALLY SAVVY. Our focus is a strong technical foundation
and critical analytical abilities.
- PERSONALLY ACCOUNTABLE. We maintain the highest level of
physical conditioning and mental toughness; take complete responsibility
for our personal actions and professional decisions; and treat
others with dignity and respect.
VISION FOR FACULTY AND STAFF
Our Naval Academy team is composed of a
highly cohesive team of
military and civilian faculty and staff.
- ROLE MODELS AND MENTORS. We strive to be role models of
ethical behavior and conduct for the Brigade, and we set these
standards through educating and mentoring midshipmen.
- FOCUS ON MISSION. We are proud of our professional competence and performance;
and we are
dedicated to working to successfully accomplish the Naval Academyís mission.
- EXCELLENCE AS A TEAM. We foster a culture in the Yard that focuses on the educational, cultural,
recreational, and spiritual development of the Naval Academy team, all aimed at pursuing excellence in
pursuit of our mission.
Contact the Webmaster, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Last Modified: 04-Jan-2008