SY306 6-week Exam Policy
- For this exam you may use the following (but these may not be shared with other students):
- Your course handouts (with your written notes)
- Other handwritten notes you have brought
- Your printed labs from this course
- You may not use:
- Any printed materials not specifically listed above
- No electronics such as calculators/computers/smart phones/tables are permitted.
SY306 6-week Exam Topics
- Dynamic HTML
- Regular expressions
- Intro to cookies (Third party cookies)
- Make sure you have a conceptual understanding of the above topics. In lab, you probably did a lot of trial and error until you got the solution right.
In this exam, you will need to look at a piece of code and predict it's behavior. The only way to do that is by understanding all concepts covered
- You should only have to consult your notes to double check on things you already know. You'll most likely run out of time if you spend the entire hour fumbling through notes
- Create an index to reference your notes. This will help you save time and also serve as an organized way to review notes
- Ensure you can complete all in-class exercises on your own
- Everything covered in class is fair game. Exam will not test you on things we did not cover.