Types of assignments
There are two types of assignments: homework and projects.
You can expect about one homework assignment per week. Some homework assignments will be written, and you will be required to submit a hard copy solution. Other homework assignments will be programming, and you will need to submit code via the submission system (see course resources).
Please review the course policy regarding deadlines, late submission, and allowed collaboration.
- Homework 1: Fixed List Data Structure
- Homework 2: Understanding Big-O
- Homework 3: Recursive Linked List
- Homework 4: Big-O of Recursive Functions
- Homework 5: BST implementation of a Map
- Homework 6: AVL and 2-3-4 Trees
- Homework 7: Heaps
- Homework 8: Implementing Heaps
- Homework 9: Fun with Graphs
- Homework 10: Oracle of Bacon
- Homework 11: Shortest Path to Google